Happy Khmer New Year! This week is one of Cambodia’s well-observed, three-day holiday. Most leave the city to visit their hometown, making Phnom Penh feel like a quiet ghost town; a nice reprieve for us. Thankfully as the city has developed, there are more malls, restaurants and supermarkets available so we don’t have to stock up with food and water.
Driving During KNY – here’s a quick video we took yesterday
It seems the longer we’re on the field, the less frequent we are able to do formal blog updates. Thank you for your patience. Hopefully between emails, FB, etc we’re able to keep you updated but it’s also why our Home Mission Assignments (HMA) are so important.
We wanted to let you know our schedule and hope we can meet with you and catch up in person. We hope not only to share with you what’s been going on with us but also to hear what’s been going on with you. If you are around the area during these dates, please let us know.
- MTW West Coast Missions Conference in Roseville, CA – April 26-27
- Northern California – end of April through first week of May
- Southern California (LA area) – 2nd of week of May to mid-June
- Southern California (San Diego area) – mid-June to end of June
- Phoenix/Mesa, AZ – end of June to early July
- Chattanooga, TN – 1st week of July
- Atlanta, GA – 2nd week of July
- MTW ReConnect in Ridge Haven, NC – July 12-15
Some pics of the boys’ last performance and graduation with their Bridges Homeschool co-op. Our beloved drama teacher the last 5 years will be returning to the UK and we will be taking a hiatus from the coop for at least a term.
Nate in “The Gruffalo”
Caleb as the “The Beast”
Bridges Graduation & Send-off Prayer for two families leaving the field